Jlambert4081 Jr. Member Joined Feb 10, 2011 Messages 40 Reaction score 38 Golden Thread 0 Location CT Detector(s) used Whites DFX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 25, 2017 Thread Owner #1 Went to the flea market today and picked up this amazing oil painting. I call it Creepy Clowns Conspiring. The painter signed it J.J.F. if anyone can tell me anything about it i would appreciate it. Attachments 1498405755359.webp 14.2 KB · Views: 154 1498405768982.webp 36.8 KB · Views: 136
Went to the flea market today and picked up this amazing oil painting. I call it Creepy Clowns Conspiring. The painter signed it J.J.F. if anyone can tell me anything about it i would appreciate it.
Jlambert4081 Jr. Member Joined Feb 10, 2011 Messages 40 Reaction score 38 Golden Thread 0 Location CT Detector(s) used Whites DFX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 25, 2017 Thread Owner #2 Can anyone id this Artist? Sent from my SM-G900P using TreasureNet.com mobile app
RustyGold Gold Member Joined Aug 16, 2013 Messages 9,510 Reaction score 11,223 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern California Detector(s) used XP Deus I & II Xterra Elite Xterra Pro Primary Interest: Other Jun 25, 2017 #3 The only one I could come up with was a J.J.F. Haslip 1988. No help though, sorry.
Jlambert4081 Jr. Member Joined Feb 10, 2011 Messages 40 Reaction score 38 Golden Thread 0 Location CT Detector(s) used Whites DFX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 25, 2017 Thread Owner #4 I don't think this is his work. Sent from my SM-G900P using TreasureNet.com mobile app