mile-ender
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Jun 29, 2009
- Messages
- 472
- Reaction score
- 26
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Lower Canada
- Detector(s) used
- BountyHunter fast tracker
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
So, Sunday get back from the beach with little to show, and I figure I'll hit my favorite park couple o' blocks down from me. I've got about 45 minutes before sunset, but I've got a good feeling ( gotta go with the gut ). Sure enough I get there and my first hit is this (see pics).... So my question is this.... Do you think it's a period piece or reproduction? What kinda metal do you think I'm looking at? No corrosion, verdigris ect... 
The first pic is pretty bang on, in terms of colour, and size is slightly smaller than a dime.
Any input appreciated.

The first pic is pretty bang on, in terms of colour, and size is slightly smaller than a dime.
Any input appreciated.







