Kentucky Kache said:
But in any case, why do you think that to be authenticated, anything would have to be proved to YOU? This is not a put down, I really would like to understand the thinking behind this. Why would anything have to go through you, or me, or anyone, in order to be authenticated?
I'll say it
once again, proofs are for distillers and mathematicians. All this forum back-n-forth regarding LRL "proofs" is a Big Heaping Pile of it.
For the average Joe LRL user, no one needs to authenticate anything to me. If someone says they found a gold ring with a LectraSearch, I say
bollocks. I've seen the inside of a LectraSearch, and I'm absolutely certain that it has no ability to locate a gold ring. How certain am I? $25,000 certain, that's how. And I'll lay it down for anyone who wishes to show me the LectraSearch can locate a gold ring. They don't have to if they don't want to, but I'll still say
bollocks on their claim*.
But the LRL manufacturers, yeah, they got something to show. And I'm absolutely certain they got
squat. How certain am I? $25,000 certain, that's how. How certain are they that they got squat? Also $25,000 certain. Even $1M certain. Chuckie's certain he's got squat. So's Blanes. And Afilani, and Fitzgerald, and Thomas, and Pagel, and Rose, and Yocum, and Winders.
Everyone on this forum is certain of it, too, even when they deny it. So, if nothing else, the Challenge sucks the truth out of the manufacturers, and most of the bombastic blustering braggarts who know they cain't do it. AKA bluffers. Sucks the truth out of the sideline-deniers, too.
*Am I saying they didn't find a gold ring? No, only that the LectraSearch played no role in the find other than make-believe.