J JSMITH Sr. Member Joined Feb 23, 2013 Messages 299 Reaction score 128 Golden Thread 0 Location Idaho Detector(s) used Garrett AT PRO,Garrett Ace 250,Pro-Pointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 2, 2020 #1 Need your help to I.D. this coin. I'm at a loss. Lol. Any help is much appreciated! Thank you. 22mm diameter.
Need your help to I.D. this coin. I'm at a loss. Lol. Any help is much appreciated! Thank you. 22mm diameter.
nhbenz Gold Member Joined Dec 30, 2004 Messages 6,827 Reaction score 6,852 Golden Thread 0 Location Brentwood, NH Detector(s) used White's Classic SL White's Surf P.I. Apr 2, 2020 #2 Seems to be pretty much like this Japanese 10 Sen: https://en.numista.com/catalogue/pieces5435.html 1923 I believe Last edited: Apr 2, 2020 Upvote 0
Seems to be pretty much like this Japanese 10 Sen: https://en.numista.com/catalogue/pieces5435.html 1923 I believe
Mackaydon Sapphire Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Oct 26, 2004 Messages 25,987 Reaction score 28,619 Golden Thread 0 Location N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer Primary Interest: Shipwrecks Apr 2, 2020 #3 It sure is ! Don.... Upvote 0
DCMatt Gold Member Joined Oct 12, 2006 Messages 10,485 Reaction score 13,791 Golden Thread 0 Location Herndon Virginia Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 600, EX II, & Musketeer, White's Classic Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Apr 2, 2020 #4 nhbenz said: Seems to be pretty much like this Japanese 10 Sen: https://en.numista.com/catalogue/pieces5435.html 1923 I believe Click to expand... Yes. My son just confirmed Taisho 12 = 1923. They made about 190,000,000 (most of any year made). Upvote 0
nhbenz said: Seems to be pretty much like this Japanese 10 Sen: https://en.numista.com/catalogue/pieces5435.html 1923 I believe Click to expand... Yes. My son just confirmed Taisho 12 = 1923. They made about 190,000,000 (most of any year made).
J JSMITH Sr. Member Joined Feb 23, 2013 Messages 299 Reaction score 128 Golden Thread 0 Location Idaho Detector(s) used Garrett AT PRO,Garrett Ace 250,Pro-Pointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 2, 2020 Thread Owner #5 Thank you all for your speedy replies! Much appreciated! Have a great day all. Upvote 0