cwdigger

Bronze Member
Sep 11, 2007
Greenville,NC
Detector(s) used
Whites TDI, Teknetics T2 Ltd, GPX 5000
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hey guys I am aksing for you help upon your adventures out and about your cities and towns please keep an eye out for 4 plates that were stolen from me yesterday. I dont know who got them nor where they are from so I have several guys watching ebay as wel as craigslist.I have posted this on every major forum on the web, as well as facebook and Craigslist, I know I probably will never see them agan but at least if the person that stole them trys to sell them they wil know people are watching. Below is a picture of the 4 please keep an eye out and if you see them or one esp the puppy paw plate please let me know. Thank guys for the help...

They were on display at a small museum in Grifton NC along with some other relics, but these were the most expensive things in the case. The case they were in was locked but the person that took them was able to pry and lift the glass top long enough to reach his/her hand under it and grab them.

SORRY FIOR YOYR LOSS AMIGO! NOW A NEW MYSTERY WILL HAUNT YOUR QUEST? I HOPE THIS ONE COMES FULL CIRCLE!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back