R
rammjäger
Guest
- #1
Thread Owner
Hello,
after some months without knowing what kind of ammunition I had
found near an 1935 battlefield in Uruguay, at last I have found a
link that identifies that old copper bullet cases!
http://www.municion.org/iphp/responder.php?indice=18397
It was used in the spanish Remington Rolling Block system .43
rifle.The ammunition AG 94 (1894) "Arsenal de Guerra" manufactured
in the USA by the USCCo for Argentina. One piece is marked and was
fired,the other has no marks and has not been fired. Both found some
3 km. away from the battlefield in a plowed field in front of the remainings
of an old stone walls haus.
At last the mistery was solved ! - I´m happy now

HH.
Mike
after some months without knowing what kind of ammunition I had
found near an 1935 battlefield in Uruguay, at last I have found a
link that identifies that old copper bullet cases!
http://www.municion.org/iphp/responder.php?indice=18397
It was used in the spanish Remington Rolling Block system .43
rifle.The ammunition AG 94 (1894) "Arsenal de Guerra" manufactured
in the USA by the USCCo for Argentina. One piece is marked and was
fired,the other has no marks and has not been fired. Both found some
3 km. away from the battlefield in a plowed field in front of the remainings
of an old stone walls haus.
At last the mistery was solved ! - I´m happy now
HH.
Mike
Attachments
Upvote
0







