What's new

AT MAX Found A Nice Chain Today Water Hunting

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2005
Messages
4,418
Reaction score
4,007
Golden Thread
0
Location
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
tabasco.webp


Have to have a good breakfast in order to put in a hard day metal detecting. I ordered a box of this sauce a while back, as it's not available in Canada. Sure tastes good on fried eggs!


t1.webp


Here's the goods from lake hunting today. I hunted all day in true all metal mode today. It reminds me of hunting with my PI, as the MAX bangs hard on bobby pins, but the numbers 12 - 18 indicate a bobby pin along with the iron audio squawking. Bobby pins often give a double bleep just like my PI to help ID them as junk!


t4.webp


Here are the best! That chain gave a small whisper.....I dug it to see what it might be. I lost my signal after missing it with my first sand scoop, so I dug another scoop out of the hole and yes!.....a chain. Looked like gold, but upon close magnification, you can see places where the gold plate is beginning to wear off. Not a problem......it was just nice to be out in the water at this time of year.

T7.webp
 
My father puts it on his omelets - girl I work with likes it on her hamburgs
its awesome on shrimp
 
I'm just now beginning to get into water hunting, I like the idea of your flotation device for trash.
 
John, we've all taken a vote. If you are going to brag about the AT Max, you are required to put out more videos with it :laughing7:
 
My father puts it on his omelets - girl I work with likes it on her hamburgs
its awesome on shrimp

I put that **** on everything
 
Nice water finds! :occasion14:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom