oldbenny Jr. Member Joined Sep 19, 2013 Messages 44 Reaction score 110 Golden Thread 0 Location weymouth Detector(s) used xpp goldmaxx 2 garrett at pro mienleab excailbur 2 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 20, 2013 Thread Owner #1 hello just got my new coil for my at pro 12x8.5 anyone have any good settings or programs I could try
hello just got my new coil for my at pro 12x8.5 anyone have any good settings or programs I could try
fella Bronze Member Joined Oct 24, 2012 Messages 1,828 Reaction score 853 Golden Thread 0 Location Wisc Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Sep 20, 2013 #2 This is what I typically run....Pro Mode w/iron disc set at 30-35. Sens as high as area allows. Run with or without iron audio on. (preference thing)
This is what I typically run....Pro Mode w/iron disc set at 30-35. Sens as high as area allows. Run with or without iron audio on. (preference thing)
oldbenny Jr. Member Joined Sep 19, 2013 Messages 44 Reaction score 110 Golden Thread 0 Location weymouth Detector(s) used xpp goldmaxx 2 garrett at pro mienleab excailbur 2 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 23, 2013 Thread Owner #3 thanks will try that