May 31, 2008
Okinawa, Japan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whatever gets the job done
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
UNIT IS SOLD

I bought this machine for my wife to use, but she would rather have the Sea Hunter over this AT Pro. I tried to use it, but it's hard to give up my Excal and Infinium LS, so this one never got much use. So here's the story with it...

Bought new from a dealer here on Tnet back in April or May of this year. Used a handful of times (probably has 10-15 hours on it). Mostly used on dry sand, but the one time I got it in the water, I think it leaked.

Sent the unit back to Garrett, and I paid to have the unit upgraded to the new shaft with cam locks and a new 2 year warranty. Bought 2 extra battery packs (never used) as well.

I took the unit out one other time since it's return, and it worked fine. Unit shows some normal wear from being packed in and out of the car, but the pictures show everything. I always used the coil cover, and never hunted without it.

Comes with the original box, all manuals and propaganda, 2 extra battery packs (for a total of 3), stock headphones, and of course, the detector.

$425 via Paypal... I'll eat the Paypal fees and will ship it anywhere in the USA for this price via USPS priority mail with insurance and delivery confirmation

And I even made a short Youtube video that shows it being bench tested.

[youtube=425,350]bT_p7Tm5Iz8[/youtube]

002-10.jpg

004-8.jpg

005-4.jpg

007-3.jpg

008-2.jpg

009-2.jpg

013-1.jpg

RWJR13

Apr 25, 2007
MESQUITE, TEXAS
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT & Classic ID
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Re: AT Pro for sale

Bobbypins is great to deal with....I've bought and sold with him.....Easy transactions..... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:........

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread