What's new

Atlantic city info needed for 18, 19, 20

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,863
Reaction score
76,319
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Will arrive in A.C. 7 ish Friday night
Being a marauder of the night
by 1AM I will be looking for a good all night Boardwalk Coffee shop or cafe
preferably with free internet access.

Anyone know if they exist ?

google dosn't seem to be of Help.

Bally's will of course be my Starting point
 
Last edited:
Can't help with the coffee shop. By 1am I plan to be in a bed somewhere sleeping...whether that is at home or in AC has yet to be determined...

NJ
 
BTW low tide is at 1am on SAturday morning so instead of looking for a coffee shop just go out with your detector but just don't get mugged. Should be alot of people out detecting. If I did not have the kids I would go out.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom