What's new

Atlantic City

rockyredbaron

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2005
Messages
848
Reaction score
101
Golden Thread
0
Location
Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTAx 1000 and Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Making a trip to Atlantic City first week of June. Rather hit the ground with my detector than donate to the casinos. Anyone available or would like to meet up and do some serious detecting in the area.....I'd really appreciate that and enjoy the company. I grew up in New Brunswick, haven't seen Jersey since I left, sure Jersey landscape has changed over the years. Please PM me on Tnet.

Rockyredbaron

HH to all
 
Upvote 0
I know there are many from the south jersey metal detecting club who hunt AC regularly. I hope you hear from someone...I wish I could get down there but the timing is bad for me. Good luck!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom