What's new

Atocha Commemorative Medalloin

Coin Fan

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jan 12, 2024
Messages
4
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Happy Friday!
I have been researching my coin and cert with the help of the curator at the Fisher organization, she is reaching out to the divers she knows. The only fact I know is that the coin was not comissioned by Mel Fisher.
Cert claims minted by Highland Mint and designed by Kevin Hauser, signed by diver Chuck Sotzin. I bought this almost 20 years ago.
Does anybody have additional information???
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9286.webp
    IMG_9286.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 84
  • IMG_9285.webp
    IMG_9285.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 69
  • Divers Cert.webp
    Divers Cert.webp
    1.7 MB · Views: 78
A quick search shows you can still buy them(link removed for rule violation)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
tn_md.gif
1st - Welcome Aboard!

tn_moved_over.gif
2nd - I moved ya from NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTIONS over to COINS for more exposure.

tn_notice.gif
NOTE: Forum NEW MEMBER INSTRODUCTIONS Description: New to TreasureNet? Introduce yourself to our community here! Welcome aboard and Happy Hunting!
 
A quick search shows you can still buy them(link removed for rule violation)
Apologies for the rule violation. It wasn't intentional.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom