What's new

Attention Mumszie fans....

finderzzs

Bronze Member
Joined
May 2, 2007
Messages
1,582
Reaction score
423
Golden Thread
0
Location
South Central Indiana
Detector(s) used
White's PI Pro Dual Field, Garrett Ace 350,
Attention T-Netters. I don't think she will mind me letting you all know this, but Mumszie's husband Les of Many Many years, Passed away this morning. For all of you in our treasure hunting community that Loves Wanda AKA Mumsizie like I do, lets all send her words of encouragement and sympathy and all our best wishes as she is going through this very sad and tough time. It should also be known that her Brother in Law, Les's brother also passed away, just days ago. Let's all say a Prayer for her and her family.
Steve aka Finderzzs
 
Upvote 0
Mumszie , So Sorry to hear the sad news about Les :( my prayers are with you and your family . Big hug from CMDdawg
 
Deepest Sympathy Wanda.
 
Mumszie, I am thinking of you. I prayed for you and your family. The love is still with you, all around you. Trust God, trust your love. - Terry
 
Mumszie, my prayers and sincerest condolences to you, your family and Les's family also.

Pete
 
I am very sorry to hear of your loss Mumszie.

You have our prayers & condolences from this side of the border.


Ralph
 
My prayers and wishes of God's comfort to you and yours Mumszie.
 
Mumszie, My prayers are with you, I was so sorry to hear about your loss. Frogsmile
 
Our deepest sympathies to you and your family. Prayers are with you.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom