What's new

ATTN BUTTON COLLECTORS -- I happened upon this -- free is free !

Mud Hut

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2014
Messages
7,918
Reaction score
6,080
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I happened upon this add in a very recent magazine, and thought maybe there would be some button collectors on here that might be interested.
 

Attachments

  • add.webp
    add.webp
    118.7 KB · Views: 137
If i had the cash i would be all over it
 
Last edited:
I missed that, I guess?
 
I would assume that "gratis" would be free as long as you provide the packaging and muscle and moving for said items. and lot #3 would go with either #1 or #2 ,guessing which ever person spoke first and asked for that lot too. If you have time, material, the way to move them and maybe some help, sounds like it might be a deal. Have to see in person though. Looks like collection #2 was in PA but who knows if that is where everything is now or not. Interesting.
 
How big is a button hub? And can I get it shipped, or would I have to go in person?
 
Everything is already gone, if it was in a publication it was likely gone before this post. Thanks for thinking of us though, Mud Hut.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom