b3y0nd3r
Hero Member
- Joined
- Aug 27, 2011
- Messages
- 995
- Reaction score
- 1,173
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- ctx 3030 nokta impact Equinox 800
- #1
Thread Owner
While metal detecting with my CTX, I found 8 empty western .38 s(maybe) bullet casings dumped in one hole. My theory is they came from an 8 shot revolver. The site was mainly used as a ball field next to a school from the 1930's. Any idea on:
What type of gun it was(was it a revolver or automatic(I would think not since they were found in the same hole)?
Why do I find vintage bullet casings next to schools?
What type of gun it was(was it a revolver or automatic(I would think not since they were found in the same hole)?
Why do I find vintage bullet casings next to schools?







