What's new

Attn. Packerbacker

rginn

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
9,220
Reaction score
13,578
Golden Thread
0
Location
Summit County, CO
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Snowin and nothin else to do, so I cobbled together a little collection for you. You've probably seen them all before, but here's some of the better ones in one place.
 

Attachments

  • 1b.webp
    1b.webp
    71.4 KB · Views: 204
  • 1c.webp
    1c.webp
    83.1 KB · Views: 197
  • 1d.webp
    1d.webp
    70.2 KB · Views: 230
More.
 

Attachments

  • 1e.webp
    1e.webp
    90.2 KB · Views: 276
  • 1f.webp
    1f.webp
    95.4 KB · Views: 292
  • 1g.webp
    1g.webp
    53.5 KB · Views: 512
  • 1h.webp
    1h.webp
    62.7 KB · Views: 511
inspirational rg, inspirational!! :icon_thumleft: I took a couple pics a few years back while in Seward, Alaska that I have been wanting to paint that have the same "theme" as these. I actually named them because I was going to send them to Alaska Magazine. They were called "Reflections of Seward" (1 & 2) The term "Reflections" cetainly fits your pics
 
Cool. I knew you liked those boats and marinas, so decided to put them in one post. You're welcome to use them however you want. Plus for me it sure beats watching the snow fall!
 
If I recall, you are an arteest of sorts yourself; you outta try doing something from one of your photos
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom