Marty-Graw Hero Member Joined Feb 8, 2006 Messages 895 Reaction score 8 Golden Thread 0 Location Albertville Alabama Detector(s) used Minelab Musketeer Advantage, Garrett Treasure Ace 300 Jan 24, 2010 Thread Owner #1 Auction Monday Jan 25th at 9 am with 2 Mds one looks like a coinmaster....can't tell about the other....sorry for the short notice...I just found it myself sorry forgot to put the address : 632 East Main Street Berryville, VA Attachments fi505.webp 20.1 KB · Views: 443
Auction Monday Jan 25th at 9 am with 2 Mds one looks like a coinmaster....can't tell about the other....sorry for the short notice...I just found it myself sorry forgot to put the address : 632 East Main Street Berryville, VA
jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,902 Reaction score 76,354 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 24, 2010 #2 I would Guess Tesoro SILVER SABRE http://cgi.ebay.com.my/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150398430531