What's new

audubon county.

digger whit

Tenderfoot
Joined
Nov 6, 2013
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
mo
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 and 1500 garrett
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
any diggers in or around Audubon county? if so where? was raised in audubon, did a little digging there.
 
About an hour north. I live in Fort Dodge. Bought a Minelab 705 last year for detecting. Love it.
 
chuxter, also lived in jefferson for awhile, have a garrett 1500 love it, was thinking about getting a minelab etrac. here bonnie and clyde hung out up there by dexter was thinking of heading up that way when it warms up..
 
Whit, keep me in mind this spring. I've also noticed a lot of old abandoned farmsteads around that area that I would love to swing the coil over!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom