What's new

August 1St

beanflippinclint

Full Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2023
Messages
148
Reaction score
698
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bonner county ,north Idaho
Detector(s) used
Mine lab ctx3030. Excalibur,deus,deus2 ,deus orx, and about 5 others
Just deus 2 now , probably a Manacore in the future,if the detector GODS. Worthy me, I will get an SD 2300.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Has anybody heard about if the hf2 coils are coming out supposedly the EU tariff specs at 15% Francis being all pissy but I think that has to do with automotive and other big things and maybe the first time they ever have to pay anything anyways has anybody heard anything about the coils coming out . Any dealers out there that say shipments on its way any information at all.
 
I heard one dealer say the coils are basically sitting at customs until the tariff rate gets adjusted because its allegedly 50% right now
 
Eu tariffs are 15% deal was made yesterday and Francis part of the EU, I think they have some special kinds of trade deals on perfume and cars, and bad food but in all I do believe that they go along with the European Union trade deal but what the hell do I know I’m just an old retired construction worker.xp sure did the people wrong this time two more months and winter starts around here.
 
I heard the tariff is on ALL GOODS !!. i am not sure so get better info
 
The silence from the dealers it really shitty somebody should tell us something at least tell us nothing showing up for eight months. Something an XP should be relaying that information to the dealers just saying we are the reason they exist the customers.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom