What's new

August Totals

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
August was a tough month for me. Had to cut down to 8 boxes a week because I was forced to get rid of my second pick up bank. When I last went there to pick up eight boxes of halves,I discovered that four of the boxes were completely filled with handrolls from somebody's dump. So I told the teller that she could keep those four boxes.
It appears that 90% are drying up. Only got one walker this month. Got most of my Ben's and 64's at the beginning of the month. Well I've had months like this in the past,so it is no big deal. Plus I'm running out of time so my hunts now have to be a bit limited.
Anyway here is what I got

1 x Mercury Dimes
23x Roosevelt Dimes
1x Walking Liberty Half
11x Ben Frankln Halves
44x 1964 Kennedy Halves
203x 40% Kennedy Halves

HH
Rich
 
Upvote 0
Where have you been RH? There has been a lot of speculation on why you did not post for a while.

Good to see you back.

Jim
 
Glad to have you back! Hopefully next month more silver will come your way.


-bigJ
 
Hi Mr. Hartford! Those are great totals by any means!

Glad to see you posting again. Some of us were getting a tad worried about you. We were use to your encouraging posts that get us thru those sorry ol' multitudes of skunk boxes. :icon_sunny:

apush :read2:
 
Hey Rich, just to let you know, a lot of the folks on here had already voted to replace you. I told them not to jump the gun. ::) Good to hear from you pal.
HH
Gilbert
 
Good totals Rich. We been missing you and Obe.
 
very good sir. hope all as well... you missing obediah that much?
 
Good totals, Rich. Glad you're back. We missed ya
rileyboy
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom