What's new

Autograph help.

Deftone

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2006
Messages
830
Reaction score
1,173
Golden Thread
0
Location
oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was going through an old box of mine and found this.Its an old ticket to an old basketball match. :) I've concluded that its from 1993. Was a bunch of Dallas Cowboys benchers vs. some1.I've got 4 names one has me confused. I faintly remember it announced that some1 from another team was there ( hence the name I'll need help with). Here are the ones I have. Tim Daniel #81. Joe Fishback#46. Jason Garret #17. I remember watching Garrets game after Troy got hurt. Was cool. :notworthy: But I need help finding out who #45 is.Last name sure looks like Bell. And if any1 might know a value it would make me wanna drink another beer to celebrate. :icon_sunny:
 

Attachments

  • 111.webp
    111.webp
    38.1 KB · Views: 337
  • 112.webp
    112.webp
    6.8 KB · Views: 271
#17 Jason Garret is the current assistant head coach and offensive coordinator for the Cowboys.
He will be loved or lambasted by the time this season is done.
1993 was a noteworthy year for the Cowboys. They won consecutive Superbowls (92-93) and started the 93 season by losing their first two games of the season before going on to win that Superbowl.
As for #45 Bell, I can't find him. June of 93 should be in between the 92 and 93 seasons. He must have been cut before official rosters were posted.
Here are links to rosters:
http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/dal/1992_roster.htm
http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/dal/1993_roster.htm
http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/dal/1994_roster.htm
 
Upvote 0
From a celeb fund raiser no doubt. Most pro teams do something of this nature from time to time for charity. Monty
 
Upvote 0
Thanks guys for the replies. I looked all over the interwebs and never saw that! :icon_scratch: Green check! I swear Mackaydon must be part computer or something.. ;D :icon_thumright:
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom