What's new

Avatars

extractor

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2007
Messages
2,941
Reaction score
54
Golden Thread
0
Location
Sal Sagev Adaven
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC,,,, SOVEREIGN GT,,,, GP 3500,,,,
GB PRO.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Generally Our avatars that we choose have a good /deep /strong or special meaning to us members that chose them I think it would be very helpful and an awsome feature if we could click on the avatars and enlarge them to see the details. A lot of people have great pictures that they use, but the details of the avatars are difficult to see.
 
That would be cool... a simple BBcode I would guess? Should be able to do a "MOUSEOVER" into another window... it's something that would have to be set up my Marc.
 
I want to see Plehbahs avatar up close ;D...Rich.
 
Darn :'( I was really hoping it was him!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom