What's new

AWESOME 1837 BUST DIME & 1769 HALF CENT AT COLONIAL CELLAR HOLE--GREAT DAY

digging440yrs

Gold Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2012
Messages
5,983
Reaction score
4,413
Golden Thread
0
Location
UPSTATE NEW YORK
Detector(s) used
1970 COMPASS-
WHITES SILVER EAGLE-
WHITES DFX, 4X6DD COIL, 6X8DD COIL, 950 COIL, 10X12SEF COIL-
GARRETT PRO POINTER AT, GARRETT AT PRO , MINELAB EXPLORER SE with 8.5x12.5 Cors coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1837 dime & 1769 half cent beechers 001.webp1837 dime & 1769 half cent beechers 002.webp1837 dime & 1769 half cent beechers 018.webp1837 dime & 1769 half cent beechers 021.webp1837 dime & 1769 half cent beechers 014.webp--------------------MY 3rd TRIP TO THE CELLAR HOLE I FINALLY HIT THE COINS--1769 GEORGE 111 IRISH HALF CENT----1807 LARGE CENT-- 1817 LARGE CENT---FLAT BUTTONS WITH LONDON ON BACK AND OTHERS--MY BEST FIND WAS THIS 1837 BUST DIME IN AWESOME CONDITION---ALSO ANOTHER PETAL BELL WITH W.B. MAKERS MARK-----HH
 
Upvote 54
Wow! A very productive day of hunting. Awesome finds.:thumbsup: That bust dime is sweeeeeeeeet!:headbang:
 
metal_detector_searching.gif
Nice finds digging440yrs.
 
That dime is unreal... Fantastic find.
 
That was one helluva hunt! Congratulations my friend!
 
Wow, what a beautiful dime! That's my kinda diggin right there - love finding coins and relics from the late 1700s - early 1800s!
 
Congrats on some nice old finds!! The dime is in great condition. :notworthy:
 
That is one heck of a hunt. congrats
 
Amazing condition on the dime! That had to make drool a little.
 
Wow look at the detail on that coin. Congrats
 
I DID A HAPPY DANCE WHILE I WAS DROOWLING---THEN BEER--:occasion14:
 
Congrats on your amazing finds. That dime is in amazing shape!
 
Bust coins are so nice, I hope I'm lucky enough to find one as nice as that one someday......GRiley
 
I AGREE GR, THE BUST SILVERS WERE A GREAT DESIGN--:occasion14:
 
Real nice digs you got there and the dime is sssssswwwwweeeeeeeetttttt Congrats :icon_thumleft:

Bubba65
 
Great looking dime.:icon_thumleft: Hogge
 
nice finds congrats HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom