What's new

awesome five gold, five silver 2 hour beach hunting

llanesnet

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2013
Messages
30
Reaction score
36
Golden Thread
0
Incredible hot spot
 

Attachments

  • Diamante.webp
    Diamante.webp
    12.8 KB · Views: 198
  • Anillon.webp
    Anillon.webp
    23.7 KB · Views: 195
  • Elsa.webp
    Elsa.webp
    20 KB · Views: 199
  • Piedritas.webp
    Piedritas.webp
    18.7 KB · Views: 192
  • Sellito.webp
    Sellito.webp
    35.3 KB · Views: 216
  • Viceroy.webp
    Viceroy.webp
    28.3 KB · Views: 206
Upvote 0
Holy Hot Spot.... I would of never left lol
 
Id say..... now why have i never had a day like that? Nice tickets too.

Dew
 
I dream of spots like that
:occasion14:
 
You are going to give Mr. Drayton a run for his money - Congrats!
 
Hope you get use to it! :thumbsup: Not too often these days that those spots can be found anymore.
 
What a great day! Congrats
 
That's amazing. Those kind of days don't happen very often.
 
Amazing! WTG!
 
Yes, you did good!! The best I ever did in one day was five rings, three gold and two junk. And these were in the corner of a well-hunted park.
 
Pound the heck out of that spot before someone else finds it .
 
Awesome!! Those kind of hunts are rare for sure. Few have found that many gold in one day in modern times with the competition out there on the beach. You could not have possibly gotten them all. Hit it again soon before the hole closes up. HH, Beach Papa
 
Two more gold and 2 more silver on hot spot yesterday, 2 hour hunt untill scoop breaks. Soon new post with images.
 
Two more gold and 2 more silver on hot spot yesterday, 2 hour hunt untill scoop breaks. Soon new post with images.
Holy Moses! WTG.
 
Two more gold and 2 more silver on hot spot yesterday, 2 hour hunt untill scoop breaks. Soon new post with images.

I'd beg, borrow, or build a new scoop if mine died while hunting a hot area like this. I'd train the family dog, steal the wife's spaghetti strainer and favorite broom stick. :laughing7:

If you were close I'd even loan you one of mine. :thumbsup:
 
Last edited:
That's more than I found in 2013. Felicidades!
 
Congratulations on a memorable hunt you'll never forget.
 
I will help u get all that gold garbage. Its so sad how many people are littering at this spot. Lets clean this area together as a team. I would hate to see a little one get his finger stuck in a gold ring. They are more dangerous then hooks. Oh by the way you are a lucky dog. Congrats
 
WOW. Would appreciate more info on location - was it in the water and, if so, how far from shore, did you also find any old coins in the area? How deep were the finds? What MD did you use? Congrats - what dreams are made of...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom