What's new

Axe find

choo

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2009
Messages
833
Reaction score
2,489
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is a full groove axe I found a while back it is a full groove axe!
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    290.2 KB · Views: 146
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    346 KB · Views: 147
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    120.7 KB · Views: 111
Upvote 0
sweet and so small too...who else has small ones like that?
 
I have some even smaller... But.... I either traded for them or found them at auction sales.... Maybe one day ill find a whole one...
 
Choo! You said you were going to show some more and you were not kidding.That is a great looking full groovy axe. Nice find! And thanks for taking the time t share.
 
That's nice, I really like the size!! Tony
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom