AZ Viper we miss you and your talent

tinpan250

Oct 13, 2014
Nor Cal
Detector(s) used
Minelab,Garret,TroyX5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Viper, I am sure I am not alone in missing your awesome builds,they were always a great source of info,I just wish I could match the Viper built quality,Hope the drones are fun and hope to see ya post some new awesome gold getting machine in the future:icon_thumleft::icon_thumleft:, either way all the best to you and your awesome contributions to the prospecting community,you are a gem for us wannbe DIY'er. Cheers hope your having some good fun and gold fever will reignite soon.:hello:

Upvote 0
OP
OP
T

tinpan250

Oct 13, 2014
Nor Cal
Detector(s) used
Minelab,Garret,TroyX5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes ,he is another one to follow his quest and fine workings,I was just hoping to lure Viper back in to the quest and rekindle the fever,everyone takes a break now and then,I know i do but return with a new vigor.You gota admit the most of us dont have the skills,resources,time or patience to make these pieces and it is really fun to to follow the quest and see the awesome results thes guys get,keep me wanting to at least try.May your pan always be yellow

jcazgoldchaser

May 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's like 10,000*F down here this time of year and zero water. Hard to do much of anything.

OP
OP
T

tinpan250

Oct 13, 2014
Nor Cal
Detector(s) used
Minelab,Garret,TroyX5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
But its a dry heat:laughing7::laughing7: ridght

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
What happened to AZ Viper? Did that heavy as heck Royal Drywasher collapse on his legs, trapping him in the desert? What's the 3-1-1?

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
But its a dry heat:laughing7::laughing7: ridght

Growing up in Arizona, we heard this every day. My favorite response was my Dad's to a lady on the phone from Ohio, that wanted to buy some horses, then come out and ride in July. He said, "Oh yes the heat is quite dry. I suggest you set your oven to 450-degrees, and when it has pre-heated, open the door and stick your head in there. After 20-seconds you'll have a small idea of what the dry heat is like out here in the summer." 8-)

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
It's like 10,000*F down here this time of year and zero water. Hard to do much of anything.

And to think that you're in one of the "Cooler" areas of the state. We hit 113 in the shade here at the house and Yuma topped out at 118. Pretty sure it was one of the hottest places in the country. Even Death Valley was only 115.

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are several folks on this site that perform awesome construction projects, AZViper is one of them, but where is he?..........63bkpkr

OP
OP
T

tinpan250

Oct 13, 2014
Nor Cal
Detector(s) used
Minelab,Garret,TroyX5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
May be he flew his drone into area51 and they are holding him making him submit to alien experiments

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread