B of A paying for dumps program...

47thelement

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2009
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well not exactly but, they are giving away $75 to open a new checken acct. all you have to do is make 2 debit card purchases within 1st 30 days and have an opening deposit of $250.00.

Gee I think most of us can handle that.

Is anybody seeing this option in their area? And if so are you taking advantage?

Upvote 0
They had something like that here back in March, but you had to use the debit card every month a certain number of times. Since I don't have or want a debit card I told them no thanks.

Jim

Great! Spose that means I will be accausted tomarrow when I go in for halves. Hope she doesn't think to ask ME if I have an acct- I was turned down many times before I started dealing with the vault teller, now the others assume she made ME open an acct when in fact she just never asked.
HH Mark

i had a chance i should have jumped at but let slip by. one bank offered a safe deposit bank free for 2 yrs. :BangHead:
Spose that means I will be accausted tomarrow when I go in for halves.
SS....your slurring

mistergee said:
i had a chance i should have jumped at but let slip by. one bank offered a safe deposit bank free for 2 yrs. :BangHead:
Spose that means I will be accausted tomarrow when I go in for halves.
SS....your slurring
ssssssslurring, guess I had too much juicccccccce. HH Mark

Note To All You CRH'ers;
Piercesdad has notified you of a great program with BofA, if you have them in your particular area. I think it runs through the end of this month.
Besides the $75 bonus, here in California they are offering an additional $25 if you simply do two online bill payments - no committments otherwise. Total of $100 in free money! Don't need a degree in economics to see the benefits of this deal.
- Grizz

Anybody know if their are strings- like minimum balances; I like to keep my dump Bank just above zero $'s as cycle thru my cash for next set of Bank Boxes.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back