What's new

B63, so how do you like that new Excal 11?

lorraine

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2010
Messages
4,474
Reaction score
3,764
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Is it heavier than your others?

I wish you lots of treasure finds with it.

Lorraine
 
:icon_thumleft: Well i love it, it just right for me.. I was just testing it out on Tuesday and the tide started coming in, i can't wait to go back out... i may go out tomorrow :icon_thumright: :headbang:
 
BOXING63 said:
:icon_thumleft: Well i love it, it just right for me.. I was just testing it out on Tuesday and the tide started coming in, i can't wait to go back out... i may go out tomorrow :icon_thumright: :headbang:

Good luck, B63

I won't see you there...still snowed in! :(

Next time...

lorraine
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom