What's new

Baby coming home tomorrow

dewcon4414

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2006
Messages
2,141
Reaction score
1,237
Golden Thread
0
Location
Gulf Coast, Fl
Detector(s) used
MDT, Nox, Blue Xcals and CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just got a call from Barry over at Kellyco. I tell you he is superb to work with. He REALLY did me right. He found a couple of issues on the board the salt had caused. While he was in there he changed out my PP and sensitivity switches..... all this and shipping on him. I call that great service. For those of you in Fl.... you just cant get faster service with them being right here. I should get it tomorrow afternoon so ill put it in the water the next day to ensure we are good to go. Try um out guys.

Dew
 
Upvote 0
Just got a call from Barry over at Kellyco. I tell you he is superb to work with. He REALLY did me right. He found a couple of issues on the board the salt had caused. While he was in there he changed out my PP and sensitivity switches..... all this and shipping on him. I call that great service. For those of you in Fl.... you just cant get faster service with them being right here. I should get it tomorrow afternoon so ill put it in the water the next day to ensure we are good to go. Try um out guys.

Dew

Barry is great and hats off to Kellyco for setting up the new repair center and sparing no expense in setting it up with top notch trouble shooting equipment including a pressure tank for testing the water detectors.........:thumbup:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
 
TH.... i believe there will be a LOT of us benefit from having them so close and doing quality work. I have to give them two thumbs up as well.

Dew
 
Dave and Barry did a great job on mine.It runs better than it ever did and mine was flooded .I just had to get adjusted to the new headphones. Thanks again Dave you are the man.lol
 
Cotton..... which headphones? Yellows or something new.... and did Dave put them on for you?
 
Dave and Barry did a great job on mine.It runs better than it ever did and mine was flooded .I just had to get adjusted to the new headphones. Thanks again Dave you are the man.lol

Did you get the new Amphibian headphones? I have them on my Excals now and they are nice, both excals now have remote pinpoint, 12x15" and WOT coils and the new headphones...

I know Dave is out of town so Dew's repair was all Barry.:thumbup:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
 
Dewcon, I got fooled! I opened the post to congratulate you on being a new father!:hello2:

Well, anyway I am happy that you got the detector issues resolved with great service from Barry.:headbang:

HH
Lorraine
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom