What's new

baby828 is killing me and the 2009 penny market

coinmojo

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2008
Messages
2,484
Reaction score
10
Golden Thread
0
Location
Michigan
This dude currently has 30+ boxes of Log Cabin & Formative Years Penny's listed on eBay.

He has so many listed I can't possibly make any money on the boxes I have.

He has sold so many already. He could be his own worst enemy. He has single handedly driven the price of The log Cabins down to $112 and the Log Splitters down to $50 to $65 range.

He posts 5 to 10 boxes a day for the last 3 weeks.

I certainly hopes he runs out soon.

He must of got some connection with a supplier. cause it seems like there is no end to his supply.

Any one else seeing this?

Mojo
 
Upvote 0
Ok, I'll end all of my ebay listings for you.
That should allow you to save enough for your next camping trip. :wink:
 
TXTim said:
Ok, I'll end all of my ebay listings for you.
That should allow you to save enough for your next camping trip. :wink:
That is too funny, Are you at it again Tim...


P.S. Nice to see you again Tim, did you catch my IH total yet. LOL!

Jason
 
That sucks. I myself have stopped selling the guam and puerto rico's and am moving on to the American Samoans this week. Profit margin dropped. As for the pennies 125 is still a great profit off a 25 dollar box. Good luck mojo.

golden silver
 
Yea - I was making $180 a box for the last few weeks then whammm this guy just flooded the market and took the price down below $100. Sure am glad I got in before he did it :thumbsup:

Maine_Jim
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom