What's new

Babylon 5

McCDig

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2015
Messages
3,753
Reaction score
9,039
Golden Thread
1
Location
Baltimore, Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I found the Psi !!!

Tried a small county park by homes built post WW2 (thank you all veterans and those who serve).

The 'culture' by first find was a toasty wheat. Good sign.

This go-round I did not find silver but there were 6 wheats from the '50s, clad, a gilt 'Swank' cuff link (by a tree), a child's shoe buckle, ...
and then things got weird.

A whacking signal on my last dig of the day turned out to be a 'trekkie' delight... Babylon 5 Psi Corp emblem, not exactly a 'bucket-lister' but fun to find!

wheats.webpclad.webpcuff link and buckle.webppsi.webp
 
Upvote 14
Some cool Baltimore treasures! Looks like you had a good time!
 
Got to get to the water, Joe.
You're having another great year.
 
Nice digging
 
Looks like you had a good hunt. Congrats on getting out and enjoying the hunt.
 
L-D, you said it all with "Rescuing Coins 1 beep at at time". It was fun hitting a new spot and there's more there. I'll get back to you all with the next round or 'beep' results.
 
Thanks 46! Your avatar is intriguing. Looks like you found the 'king's ransom'!
 
MC DIG I SEE OLE HOWARD COUNTY IS STILL ABLE TO GIVE YOU SOME FINDS , THAT PIN IS SURE DIFFRENT, NEAT.......
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom