What's new

Back at the Ball field for a 90 Minute Hunt

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,925
Reaction score
76,404
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DSCF0001.webp

DSCF0002.webp

DSCF0003.webp

Today's Gas Rebate 57 Cents

DSCF0019.webp

plenty of Trash

DSCF0011.webp

1947 Dauphin County PA Dog License

DSCF0013.webp

And Unusual Piece of Jewelry.

DSCF0008.webp

DSCF0004.webp

DSCF0010.webp

Possible String Bolo ?

DSCF0007.webp
 
Upvote 28
Always stays interesting.

I figure you might've been a bit more comfortable out there today too. ;)

Nice!
 
Always stays interesting.

I figure you might've been a bit more comfortable out there today too. ;)

Nice!

Yea about a Half hour before I gave up, The sun kept Threatening to come out.
if it had broken through I may not have lasted that long :tongue3:
 
Cool dog tax license.. We need some rain..
 
I agree with your assessment. String bolo. The tell-tale is the trapezoid box. Compresses the string...
 
Almost looks like an Edelweiss flower.
 
Almost looks like an Edelweiss flower.

you may be right.
it doesn't have curved points, But it does have more then 5 points.

though it cant be one of a Kind
I've exhausted all my hunches on Google search.
I can't find a match.

it was very deep, I'm going to guess 5" easily.
but I did pull a 61 Memorial at the same depth
in the same field.
 
Last edited:
Nice Hunt !! It's really warm here today too. Waiting for it to cool off a little before I get out.
 
Nice Hunt !! It's really warm here today too. Waiting for it to cool off a little before I get out.

yeas I dread the winter & Hate the cold.
But for detecting a little cooler breathable air would be nice !
 
JEFF SOOON OR LATERR YOU GONNA HIT THE JACKPOT . NEAT TIE SLIDE BROACH ......????????????
 
Nice hunt you had Jeff. Interesting star piece, I like mysteries.

I didn't get out Sunday, hopefully this Sunday I will, can't find it if you don't look.

Found out I can get on TNet from my phone! Yea! But everything is really small.
 
you may be right.
it doesn't have curved points, But it does have more then 5 points.

though it cant be one of a Kind
I've exhausted all my hunches on Google search.
I can't find a match.

it was very deep, I'm going to guess 5" easily.
but I did pull a 61 Memorial at the same depth
in the same field.

Hahahaha! I was thinking the same thing but spent about 15 minutes on google and have determined it wasn't exactly run of the mill either! Hahaha! Well....we tried!
 
Yea about a Half hour before I gave up, The sun kept Threatening to come out.
if it had broken through I may not have lasted that long :tongue3:

It's not that I dislike the summer, the sun, the hot weather. Rather, it's that I DETEST winter! :BangHead:

Even so, I've found that the sun has been able to shove me off places I want to hunt, easier every year. Guess
I'd better get used to the shade, eh? :)
 
That's a really cool star, congrats.
 
It's not that I dislike the summer, the sun, the hot weather. Rather, it's that I DETEST winter! :BangHead:

Even so, I've found that the sun has been able to shove me off places I want to hunt, easier every year. Guess
I'd better get used to the shade, eh? :)

Yes It seems My skin is getting Thinner,
Or I'm loosing some type of temperature resistance the older I get. :(

it makes the cold feel Twice as Cold Too.

60 degrees outside right now, 71 in here, & as soon as I'm done this post,
I'm going to throw my Hoodie On... Burrrrr !
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom