What's new

Back at the Park Today. Small Silver Again

ScubaDetector

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2016
Messages
3,689
Reaction score
8,247
Golden Thread
1
Location
Port Huron MI
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
2 Fisher CZ-21's 8 and 10" coils
Tesoro Tiger Shark 8 and 10" coils (Interchangeable)
Minelab E-Trac with Sun Ray Probe
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Went with my friend Kevin back to the park we have been hammering. I went a long time till I found a coin. Just a clad dime. However by a tree I kept getting coin tones on my E-Trac. I dug penny after penny hoping to find a silver hiding in that little spot. I got 6 wheats and 14 houses and absolutely no silver coins. LOL that was a joke. I thought for sure one of them would have been a dime or quarter. Anyway. I didn't get skunked. I found another tiny little ring just a half size larger than the last one I found. Same maker Inside says Sterling →M-H← I can't believe how small these rings are. Also found a costume jewelry broach. Kevin got a merc and a rosey.
The houses are all 1959 - 1964. Strange that so many wheat and house pennies were in one small area no larger than a 2' square.

The last picture is of the two tiny rings together with a clad dime. You will get an idea of how small they really are.










Got some work done today also. Got a slip for the year for my Sea Ray at a marina. Got it licensed and now just have to get it in the water. Taking my Mirage Rampage to get a new motor in it on Monday and the out-drive gone through, so I can tow it to inland lakes and have fun.

Tomorrow I will be in the water for the first time this year. Only wading, will see if I freeze.
 
Upvote 10
Awesome, 2 silver rings in one hunt. :hello2: Not a bad hunt at all (for a fish out of the water).
 
Awesome, 2 silver rings in one hunt. :hello2: Not a bad hunt at all (for a fish out of the water).

I didn't mean to confuse. I found both in the same park but on different days. I just wanted people to see I had two of the smallest silver rings I have ever seen now. Because of the drama going on, I wanted to make sure people didn't think I was posting the same ring twice. Sorry for not being clear.
 
Grats on the silver
 
Nice silver ring.
 
Silver! Good find.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom