What's new

back from lunch

jrwill56

Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 1, 2008
Messages
422
Reaction score
194
Golden Thread
0
Location
Chowan Co.
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 2000
White mark 11
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
found thyis piece of brass today at the site,its 1 1/4" long1/2' wide,and sissiors back and forth.
 

Attachments

  • LEADS 002.webp
    LEADS 002.webp
    13.7 KB · Views: 527
  • LEADS 003.webp
    LEADS 003.webp
    13.5 KB · Views: 533
  • scan0004.webp
    scan0004.webp
    58 KB · Views: 504
One mans trash... said:
Or something like this:
that could very well be it what is that?
 
Upvote 0
Montana Jim said:
72cheyenne said:
I'm convinced with Mojjax's link now that I see the piece closed.

I agree that mojjax nailed it on the first response!

It seems too small to be a wick trimmer.

Maybe Swiss Army knife or similar type scissors?

DCMatt
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Any ideas?
Replies
4
Views
556
Replies
7
Views
638

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom