Back from our trip/ we have proof the Vikings were here before the Templars

You know everyone is looking at what we do and we are working with in the laws. We follow all the rules and want to save this site. We can not remove anything historical, besides we fly and nothing gets through customs. What about Tim the new land owner of Joan Hopes house. With in 6 months after buying the house he removes the most religious stone the Herm Stone from New Ross and its gone. Then he evicts all the renters and gets ready to dig up the Holy Well. This is the person everyone should be looking for to find out what did he did with the Herm Stone. This was the most important historical artifact in New Ross and its gone. So when everyone thinks I am the bad person here , I am doing everything to save this town and get the Herm Stone back. Tim is the person who is not doing things by permits or the law.

I thought there was nothing on Tim's land except the well...........so why are you concerned about this stone now?

"I just told you there is only the well on Tims land and that's it ".....FK 4-13-2017
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/t...ova-scotia-found-new-ross-castle-site-13.html

How is this stone that you allege that Tim has removed so important? Hopefully you have more than Joan's say-so. I have also noticed that you have called it a 'herm' stone. Maybe you should find out what a Herm stone really is.

Additionally, in Bradley's accounts, the human-shaped herm stone now also carries evidence of an inscription in Ogham, a style of writing used in Ireland and Scotland between the 4th and 7th centuries (Bradley 1988:56).
From Saint Mary's University (Vanessa Smith)

IMG_0192.JPG

Last edited:
In 1993, Dr. Bruce Keddy, Gerald Keddy and Lloyd Dickie conducted a private excavation on the land (Finnan 1997:158 and Finnan 1999:14). They claim to have located sand with an unexpectedly high percentage of gold dust that they attributed to gold refining in the area. As well, they found charcoal beneath the stone the Harrises were calling a "herm," a feature Harris described as an ash pit (Hope 1997:80). The charcoal was reported as having a radiocarbon date of 1500 B.C. (Finnan 1999: 15) but no scientific report on the dating was included or referenced.

And finaly

IMG_0162.JPG

A deeper conspiracy of silence is suggested with Bradley asserting that the Minister of Culture, Recreation and Fitness was aware of the ruins and that unnamed forces within the government agreed that "some things should never be officially admitted" (Bradley 1988:77). Bradley claims he was further advised not to publish his research by a retired Canadian military colonel who stated that the story of the New Ross site was known at "high levels in Europe and North America" (Bradley 1988:77).

Maybe the link with Oak Island

He further theorizes that the New Ross site had special significance as a symbolic midpoint on the watershed between the Gold River, which leads to the Atlantic coast, and the Gaspereau River, leading to the Bay of Fundy. At the mouth of each of these rivers lies an Oak Island with its namesake trees, which he believed acted as symbolic signposts for other Templars seeking the location of the New Ross settlement (Bradley 1988:62 &67).

A former land owner of Joans house and a person named George McMallen bought the house because they had info of something major that they wanted to dig up. They ran a backhoe through the site and found the blacksmith shop area. From what he tells me most of the iron and dirt has been moved by Sanders in 1960's to another site. He had a map that showed him the right location. Sasquash you are close.

rowanns you ask why would the Templars or Vikings or anyone want to move to the New Ross area. You are right there are better places to live with good farm land and warmer weather, BUT why do people move to Alaska :dontknow: Its colder there and little land to farm :icon_scratch:. It must be GOLD and not COLD they wanted. The gold ran out and in time so did they.

Last edited:
Additionally, in Bradley's accounts, the human-shaped herm stone now also carries evidence of an inscription in Ogham, a style of writing used in Ireland and Scotland between the 4th and 7th centuries (Bradley 1988:56).

View attachment 1475852

So, the Norse that are supposed to have settled at New Ross used a Greek/Roman style boundary marking stone (that looks nothing like a herm stone) inscribed with an Irish writing system that became obsolete hundreds of years before the age of Viking exploration?

So, the Norse that are supposed to have settled at New Ross used a Greek/Roman style boundary marking stone (that looks nothing like a herm stone) inscribed with an Irish writing system that became obsolete hundreds of years before the age of Viking exploration?

I'm waiting for this old book Holy Grail Across the Atlantic, maybe this will enlighten me (or not).???

What do you think of the Michael Bradley's theory ?

I'm waiting for this old book Holy Grail Across the Atlantic, maybe this will enlighten me (or not).???

What do you think of the Michael Bradley's theory ?

Personally, I wouldn't spend the money on Bradley's book. I'd spend some quality time with Jason Colavito's blog.

OK if you saw our other post and you thought I was nuts:BangHead: you will like what we found last week in New Ross. We located over 15 stones drilled and cut some 10' up to 20' long ready to be used and they sit . We are having them dated and the drill holes look well over 600 yrs old. WE located a gold coin and locket from the 1630's that belong to a king , a slaughter stone like the one in Stonehenge, uncovered a Templar made water system that runs 1000' to the castle and it still works, gem stones and a lot more. I need the film crew to OK what I can post . O Ya we had many drinks with the crew from Oak Island and they are filming now. We plan to return in a few weeks to do more work.:occasion14:

I just received some info that you never laid eyes on the locket mentioned in the OP.

Someone sent you a photo of the said item along with the claims of it's origin and date.
Is this true?

Yeah, right! But I guess that makes sense.
Cheers, Loki

Yeah. If you go to the blog and search "Michael Bradley' it will reveal all kinds of info that tells me that his book wouldn't be worth any money... "Jews are sex obsessed Neanderthal hybrids" ... that sort of thing.

A former land owner of Joans house and a person named George McMallen bought the house because they had info of something major that they wanted to dig up. They ran a backhoe through the site and found the blacksmith shop area. From what he tells me most of the iron and dirt has been moved by Sanders in 1960's to another site. He had a map that showed him the right location. Sasquash you are close.

rowanns you ask why would the Templars or Vikings or anyone want to move to the New Ross area. You are right there are better places to live with good farm land and warmer weather, BUT why do people move to Alaska :dontknow: Its colder there and little land to farm :icon_scratch:. It must be GOLD and not COLD they wanted. The gold ran out and in time so did they.

Do you have any hindsight information about getting started in a TV show?

Just for the record, I am also a born and raised Nova Scotian who has a passion for history (especially local), mystery and conspiracy. Sometimes things remain a mystery, because of the way we are conditioned to perceive things. I too read all posts up to here and just wanted to give my two cents so you can have something else to chew on over your Chritmas turkey..

Maybe they came here because it was the most logical direction to explore? Iceland to Greenland to Atlantic Canada sailing along coastlines until they reached a climate they were familiar with. Maybe it was that easy or maybe it's was even easier?? Maybe the Vikings followed paths to find their way to NS.. and maybe, just maybe they followed that path out of the water and up the hill to New Ross? What path did they follow you ask? They followed the earth's magnetic LEY LINES. New Ross was a no-brainer (like their stop in NFLD), because it's sits at a key position in the world of ley lines to them.

Something I am only learning more of to be honest, but is very intriguing. After exploring the idea the earth is flat (which it is), I stumbled into ley lines and noticed where they interest (pyramids, etc..) and the mystery of energy created at these intersections or along them as well. I'm not sure if New Ross castle had and aquifer, but from my brief knowledge of ley lines - water played a key part in ustlizing this 'energy' (Tesla).

Just for the record, I didn't know jack about New Ross and its new history until 48 hrs ago. What led me here was a documentary on a fella from the early 1900's that built a castle on his own, using heavy multi-ton stones with simple tools. I'm sure if you google it you will find it. He was originally from the Ukraine I believe?? Anywho, his studying of ley lines and their importance to his work brought me ironically home to Nova Scotia and New Ross, because of its ley line position. Now I know the castle from the documentary is not intended to imitate ones we are familiar with, but the fact there is a possible castle in NS, on a key ley line position, is hard to ignore. The thing i find more exciting is not the fact the castle and all the churches (some ranked a ingest the oldest in North America) are built there..it's the idea the Vikings used ley lines to find New Ross and in doing so probably for travel or even navigation?!! What unlocked energy does New Ross hold now?!?

Merry Christmas from Nova Scotia!!

Last edited:
In the writings known as the Odal Rights and Feudal Wrongs : A Memorial for Orkney (1860) by Balfour, David. It accounts to the legend of Sir Henry Sinclair's voyage to the New and the reason for doing so. His lineage to the Vikings are referenced and that their quest was to retrace the the steps of their forefathers. Look to the "Norumbega Vinland Stone", on the shore of the second peninsula on Mahone Bay. It is a Viking symbol with a Templar twist...Sigurd wears the Christian Cross on his back. The stone is just one of the "Shepherds of Arcadia". As is the "Overton Stone" and the "G" Stone which now lies at Smith's cove but was once inland more but inadvertently dozed off location by Dan Blakenship. I would assume it was very close to the "Cave-In" pit. If they have truly found the original "Money Pit", I would use the map that was in Wilkins book to find where the stone originally sat.

Last edited:
I read through this whole thing. Should have made some popcorn for the blow by blows. I personally am not interested in "treasure hunting" as in find large amounts of buried gold or whatever. It just never has appealed to me. If you like it, go for it. I am noticing a downhill trend in the metal detecting community over the last few years. If it persists, I guarantee you all public lands everywhere will ban metal detecting, and perhaps even prospecting and hades will freeze over when the government entities change their mind and reopen their state lands, parks, city, county and other lands to detecting.

Here's what I have personally seen: Parks - in three states - unfilled holes, sometimes a lot of them. Big dug trash left on top of the ground, where a child or pet could get into it, including broken glass. People using public land to access private land without permission by land and water to detect. I have also seen people illegally detecting in places that were clearly out of bounds. No, I wasn't detecting that day and no I didn't call the police.

I have also witnessed a couple verbal skirmishes between detectorists and park and beach goers over who gets to go where. Now that's a mindless conversation.

Keep it up, and the only place you'll be able to search is your back yard. I give it less than 3-5 years for all parks on the East Coast to ban detecting.

Something I am only learning more of to be honest, but is very intriguing. After exploring the idea the earth is flat (which it is), I stumbled into ley lines and noticed where they interest (pyramids, etc..) and the mystery of energy created at these intersections or along them as well. I'm not sure if New Ross castle had and aquifer, but from my brief knowledge of ley lines - water played a key part in ustlizing this 'energy' (Tesla).

Wow. Ley lines, New Ross 'castle', and flat earth all in one post. Bravo, sir. Very impressive.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back