What's new

Back In Business.......

LJ

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,469
Reaction score
19
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was out almost a week for a little sun & fun. I caught some fish too....wahooooo. Had a great time but now it is back to business. I need to catch up on the latest finds & messages. I'm sure there was some good finds last week.

A couple of weeks ago I called all of my buy banks and ordered 4 boxes instead of two. While I was gone they all called me to tell me they were in so I have a ton waiting on me. Today was my first day for 4 boxes....let me tell ya....I'm not so sure about this. Four boxes is a load & alot of coins to go through!! My husband helped me out with the searching so that was fun. He found a 70-S. I found a 1951 Booker T. Washington commemorative. Nice coin. Anyway, I will see how the 4 boxes go this week, but really, it is alot.

Today's snag.......

24-64's
4-65's
8-66's
26-67's
16-68's
8-69's
1-70-S
3-Franklin's 53-D, 62-D & 63-D
1-1951 BT Washington
1-1983-S Proof
1-2003-P
1-1997-P Magic Coin

94 Keepers
 

Attachments

  • P6180001.webp
    P6180001.webp
    72.8 KB · Views: 318
  • P6180005.webp
    P6180005.webp
    54.7 KB · Views: 312
  • P6180004.webp
    P6180004.webp
    56 KB · Views: 312
Upvote 0
Is that the results from one box, or all 4? Either way, good haul.
 
Welcome back!

Great Stuff - especially the comm. & the 70!!!!!
I have a feeling this will be a killer week for you.
You needed some R & R!!
 
Wow, more goodies. Great going LJ

Well, since I cannot see you in real life, can you touch my Half Dollar signature picture for good luck?

Happy Hunting.

Scott (Mid-Michigan)
 
Glad to see you back! And still in good form, 94 keepers? Very nice.
RD
 
Glad that you gave the banks and the armored truck guys a much-needed vacation while you were away.

As a young fiatboy once said, "You're out of control!!!!!"
 
Welcome back LJ. Surprisingly, while you were gone, no one surpassed your totals for the year. 8)

Looking forward to more finds and photos.

Special kudos on the BTW comm and 70s !
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom