weasel606

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2007
West Virginia, USA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 70 ,Bounty Hunter Landstar, Garrett ACE 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
And boy was it nice :icon_sunny: 73 degrees , we went to the town next to ours to one of the parks there. Did not find alot but it sure felt good ;D after a couple hours my shoes had my little toe sore and the wifes arm was getting tired so we decided to head home and watch the nascar race we recorded :thumbsup: the wife never complained once today about her titan and we found about as much clad as we did yesterday ! We got to build up to the long hunts and looks like we will do it a couple hours at a time :-[ thanks for looking and happy hunting :thumbsup:

Attachments

• 100_1711 (600 x 450).jpg
    100_1711 (600 x 450).jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 504
  • 100_1712 (600 x 450).jpg
    100_1712 (600 x 450).jpg
    72 KB · Views: 491
  • 100_1713 (600 x 450).jpg
    100_1713 (600 x 450).jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 491
Upvote 0
it was a beautiful day here today FlatCat and going to be even better tommorow :icon_sunny: too bad i have to go to work ::)

it looks like it was colored with a magic marker Detectingfreak but i'm not sure :)

Nice finds and good pics---A fun time for sure :thumbsup:

Any hunt with your lady is a good one Weasel. I wish I could get mine to go with me.

thanks merf and silverfreak :thumbsup: the wife loves going as much as i do and it sure is alot of fun :icon_king: :icon_queen:

73 degrees and a day that looks like that is a treasure in it's self...
Congrats! on getting out.., & Happy hunting~

yes it is leon :thumbsup: too bad its going to get colder and rain this weekened though i want the :icon_sunny:

I bet it was gorgeous up there in West Virginia today. I know it was for sure down here in Virginia :wink: :wink: Nice finds

yesterday it was beautiful :wink: today it was rainy >:(

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back