What's new

Back to hunting

engine 823

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
312
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
Waynesburg, KY
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, ACE 150
Well I have been low on funds for the last few weeks and have not been able to hunt any coin. I have been following the site lately but not as much as usual. Just tough times right now. Well anyway I got paid todya and decided to pick up $200 in half dollars to look through. All SKUNK! They were hand rolled and must have been someones dump coin. Not exactly how I wanted to start back after my lull, but I may pick up a box of dimes tomorrow. For some reason I like searching the dimes. Wish me luck. Till next time!
Good Hunting!!!!! ;D
 
Upvote 0
Bummer on those skunks but best of luck w/ the dimes hope that u hit some keepers, Ed
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom