What's new

BACK TO MY FAVORITE PARK 6-19 AND 6-20-10

outlaw007

Bronze Member
Joined
May 6, 2009
Messages
1,349
Reaction score
22
Golden Thread
0
Location
ILLINIOS
Detector(s) used
TESORO LOBO SUPERTRAQ , TESORO GOLDEN UMAX AND MINELAB EXCALIBUR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SATURDAYS HUNT 1892 IH , 1897 IH , 16 WHEATS AND A NAVY BUTTON IN GREAT SHAPE MARKED SCOVILLE MFG. CO. WATERBURY! SUNDAYS HUNT 2-1905 IH'S , 9 WHEATS , 2 RELIGIOUS PENDANTS , AND A SCRATCHED BUCK ROGERS TOKEN FROM CHICAGO 1934 WORLDS FAIR! IF ANY ONE KNOWS ABOUT THE NAVY BUTTON PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YEAR IT MIGHT HAVE BEEN MADE!
 

Attachments

  • P1030726.webp
    P1030726.webp
    26.4 KB · Views: 276
  • P1030727.webp
    P1030727.webp
    28 KB · Views: 277
  • P1030730.webp
    P1030730.webp
    37.1 KB · Views: 270
  • P1030731.webp
    P1030731.webp
    33.3 KB · Views: 273
Great finds!! Your racking up the I.H.s.
 
Holy crud Mike! That token is not only nice but pretty rare.

I vote banner! :thumbsup:

http://www.hakes.com/item.asp?Auction=193&ItemNo=61545

1" brass with profile silhouette portrait of Buck. Front reads "Buck Rogers In The 25th Century." Back Reads "A Century Of Progress - Chicago 1934 - I Was There." Holed as made. Shallow indent 1/8" hairline on Buck's head. Small bend in metal rim by hole but really just showing from edge on view. Nice brass coloration. Consigned in Auction #188 with $575 opening bid but here significantly lower. Only second we recall in 41 years. Rare. (I - $400 to $700)
 
THANKS FOR THE INFO JOHN, I'LL HAVE TO POST IT ON TODAYS FINDS!
 
Mike that COP token ROCKS! I'm with John, one for the banner!
 
Yeah, I could only find that 1 example of it on the net. Unreal!
 
Awesome Buck Rogers Token! Looks to be a truly rare find!
 
Even if it wasn't rare, it'd be a sweet find from the fair!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I'll call that token a real

winner small.webp

Great find for sure!
 

Attachments

  • winner small.webp
    winner small.webp
    4.9 KB · Views: 163
Great token!!! Among other very cool stuff :thumbsup:
 
Way to go on some great finds bud!
 
Great round of diggs!
 
Quite a smorgasbord of stuff...great finds ..h-hing!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom