What's new

Back to the 1700s homesstead

texjim

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
4,340
Reaction score
2,703
Golden Thread
0
Location
schuylkill county pa.
Detector(s) used
whites xlt,vx3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Back to the 1700's homesstead

I went to the 1700’s homestead today. They rotor tilled the yard over the weekend. I had the 6x10 coil on and gridded front and back and side to side on 3 diff programs. I pulled 1905 I.H two 1919 , 46 wheats and marble. I’ll have to go back through with the 4x6 coil and see what is hiding. Thanks for looking
 

Attachments

  • DSC01534.webp
    DSC01534.webp
    12.8 KB · Views: 147
  • DSC01535.webp
    DSC01535.webp
    12.2 KB · Views: 137
Upvote 14
I went to the 1700’s homestead today. They rotor tilled the yard over the weekend. I had the 6x10 coil on and gridded front and back and side to side on 3 diff programs. I pulled 1905 I.H two 1919 , 46 wheats and marble. I’ll have to go back through with the 4x6 coil and see what is hiding. Thanks for looking

Were you using the VX 3 or the XLT?
 
WTG TJ. I keep seeing IH's found by everyone this year but me! I can't remember my last:tongue3:
 
Looks like a Real good day !
a different size Coil should have different results !

I'd do it more but it's a pain in the Arse on the Explorer without a Different
upper and lower shaft already connected to the coil. :laughing7:
 
Last edited:
If i start with one coil i very rarely change coils in the middle of a hunt. I have been hitting the same places for a year now so i make a game plan before i go and make any adjustments before hand..
 
OLD DUDE... i was in a slump for a couple of years that i didn't find any Indians or silver then i got lucky again last year.
 
Looks like a great spot to return to.could be more hiding there.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom