What's new

Back to the beach that I hunted yesterday to see what I may have missed.. Yikes!

Lorrain.

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2011
Messages
978
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT & Minelab Elite
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, :hello:

How did I miss this one yesterday??? Must have been carelessness... :help:..gotta learn to slow down to a crawl ::)

Anyway, early morning at the beach....followed the tide out..and in the first 5 minutes of the hunt, I happened upon a nice, clean, medium/low tone and recovered the 10K ring.

After that it was just clads and sinkers...gave about 15 sinkers to a near-by fisherman...too many in my pockets...weighing me down like an anchor.

Here's pics

Thanks for looking

Lorraine
 

Attachments

  • DSCF0790.webp
    DSCF0790.webp
    20 KB · Views: 506
  • DSCF0801.webp
    DSCF0801.webp
    34.5 KB · Views: 495
  • DSCF0802.webp
    DSCF0802.webp
    28.3 KB · Views: 521
  • DSCF0793.webp
    DSCF0793.webp
    38.5 KB · Views: 508
  • DSCF0803.webp
    DSCF0803.webp
    49.3 KB · Views: 508
Upvote 0
Nice score.....some of your finds have an old antique look to them. :icon_thumleft:
 
That is a beautiful ring,the stone is a killer!!!Looks mighty old too!Bet that made ya grin.
 
Way to stick with it Lorrain. That's a better day at the beach.While not including you. If there's one thing new hunters could learn from your post, its slow down! The other is turn down your sensitivity.I would let that wind hit that beach again and then see what else sticks its head out?
Nice job pulling that ring.
 
WOW nice one..... :notworthy:

Sand Fleee
 
I like it! congrad, idea on the age of ring, it has that 40's look :icon_thumright:
 
OldeBeechnut said:
I like it! congrad, idea on the age of ring, it has that 40's look :icon_thumright:

I think you are correct, Olde Beechnut.

And it looks to me as if it was custom made.

L
 
More wind! More wind! More wind!
I going to try to make the low tonight and give it a shot. I have seen several rings come out the last two days by some buddys. I have been sanded in at work!
 
What a nice find Lorrain , You can sure find that shiney yellow. Congratulations.
 
Buried Crap NJ said:
More wind! More wind! More wind!
I going to try to make the low tonight and give it a shot. I have seen several rings come out the last two days by some buddys. I have been sanded in at work!

Hope you get out there, BCNJ...and get those treasures! :headbang:

L
 
wow Lorraine! that is a real beauty. Are you going to straighten it out and wear it?? I would! congrats
 
cntrydncr1 said:
wow Lorraine! that is a real beauty. Are you going to straighten it out and wear it?? I would! congrats

Thanks , Debbie

I could be wrong, but I'm thinking that is the style of this ring.... I'm going to research to see if there are any like this out there.

Lorraine
 
Stellar Find! Nice green fishing recycling! :headbang:
 
Nice score.......Matt
 
Re: That's a nice ticket! Lead adds up. It's $1.05lb. A little less for scrap.

I turned in 60lbs one time at an unbalieveable $0.13lb. :-\
 
Very nice gold ring find Lorraine and you
did find plenty of sinkers. Bet the fisherman
was happy to get them. HH Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
Very nice! Way to go!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom