CarsonChris

Feb 11, 2019
Carson City NV
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I’ve been under the weather for a couple weeks so no hunting until last night. Took a quick drive to Tahoe and hit the party beach. I worked the dry sand for about 2 hours pulling in clad. Nothing special so I decide to wade the shoreline back. I’m not picking up and signals so I check the coil with the sand scoop, still good. About 15 feet from where I check my coil I get my first signal. 25-27. Awesome, think I’ve got a dime. Scoop and up comes this nice .925 bracelet! C716F516-FC7F-4222-B102-B0B0F2DF7ADE.jpeg

Upvote 16

RVRoamer73

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2016
Georgia
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 Nox 800
Stealth 720i ,RTG 6"
Lesche GS 36
Predator Raptor
TRX pp
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A cool find right there. Congrats!

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tahoe awesome place to hunt I used to live in AZ gorgeous country Nevada ect great find stay cool

Sleepy

Jan 20, 2013
Alabama
Detector(s) used
White's DFX White's Spectrum XLT, 2 Fisher CZ21's, 2 Tesoro Compadre's
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on a nice bracelet. I love it when I get a signal and would bet money as to what is in the scoop and be completely wrong but get excited about it. Something similar happened to me a couple of weeks ago. I would have bet money that I had a penny or dime in my scoop. I shook out the sand and there was a nice sterling silver ring sitting in my scoop. On my detector I get a "mid tone" on most rings but if the ring happens to be silver, I get a "high tone", which is where coins register on my detector. So, I love it when occasionally I'm expecting a coin and a nice ring is staring back at me. It sounds like you have a great place to water detect. Congratulations again and happy hunting!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions