What's new

Back to the new pond

plymouthian12

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2010
Messages
2,706
Reaction score
7,236
Golden Thread
2
Location
massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
DFX, EXcalibur, Dual Field, CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went back to the new pond this morning in the rain figured I was going to get wet anyways 1 10k, 2 14k and 2 silvers
 

Attachments

  • 1434919080316.webp
    1434919080316.webp
    23.6 KB · Views: 182
Upvote 36
Man that was time well spent. :thumbsup: Congrats on the golds and silvers. :occasion14:
 
I'd love to see some close ups of the 14K with the stone set - Is it a fire opal ? You obviously have a honey hole there !
 
The stone on the ring appears to be glass
 
I'm a novice, but you make this look easy!
 
Thanks I wish it was easy
 
Nice pond! Congrats!
 
Two nice chunky bands!! And like the dash board shot!
 
FANTASTIC !!! :notworthy:
 
Nice looking rings!!!!
 
The gold and silver rained down on you! Gret finds! Congrats!
 
Anytime you score gold is a great hunt! Congratulations!

Steve
 
Nice digs. That's a couple fatty you found, good job.
 
Nice hunt love them multiple gold days.
 
Sweet hunt there congrats on :metaldetector: :treasurechest:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom