What's new

BACK TO THE PARK 4-24-10

outlaw007

Bronze Member
Joined
May 6, 2009
Messages
1,349
Reaction score
22
Golden Thread
0
Location
ILLINIOS
Detector(s) used
TESORO LOBO SUPERTRAQ , TESORO GOLDEN UMAX AND MINELAB EXCALIBUR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WENT BACK TO THE PARK I WAS AT LAST SUNDAY. MY TAKE TODAY 8 JEFFERSONS , 23 WHEATS , STERLING PIN, 1951 ROSIE, 1937 MERC, 6 INDIANS 1900+1903+1906+2-1907 AND A NO S 1908
 

Attachments

  • P1030647.webp
    P1030647.webp
    41.6 KB · Views: 198
  • P1030648.webp
    P1030648.webp
    49.5 KB · Views: 194
Nice finds on your hunt. :icon_thumright: I wish I could find one of those Indians, all I find is screw off caps. Driving me screwy :tongue3:
 
Great job on the silver and on the indianheads. :thumbsup:
 
Sweet spot you've there :thumbsup:

I haven't found ONE IH yet this year. . . (maybe I should stop hunting my front yard :tongue3:)
 
Staying tuned, here's to another winning year for you Mike!
 
Nice finds....
I know where you hunt now........ ;-)


You are killing me!!
 
You're a Injun magnet! WTG on the silver!!!
 
Looks like 007 is on the job again!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Great finds, Mike! Looks like someone's granny lost their brooch! :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom