What's new

back to the site...want to get back into detecting

DigDugNY

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2006
Messages
1,234
Reaction score
257
Golden Thread
0
Location
New York
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 2, Fisher F75, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all. I've made a couple posts here already after returning to the site. I was out of the hobby for some time unfortunately and havent been here in awhile. I sold all my stuff back in march and it has been hard since. I really missed this site because of all the people I met. Im hoping to get back into the hobby and this time around I wanna try a tesoro detector. Im thinking I wanna get the Vaquero, or maybe a tejon. Also im interested in the deleon. If anyone has any deal they know of and could let me know, that would be awesome. Thanks
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom