What's new

Back to where I found the gold yesterday

plymouthian12

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2010
Messages
2,706
Reaction score
7,236
Golden Thread
2
Location
massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
DFX, EXcalibur, Dual Field, CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went back today where I found the gold yesterday and found another
 

Attachments

  • 1464738120007.webp
    1464738120007.webp
    17.1 KB · Views: 184
Upvote 32
Good score on the gold ring.

Regards + HH

Bill
 
Charming little ring find and congrats. Unusual design and thanks for sharing your picture & story - wish you many more great finds while out dirt fishing.

Texas ED
 
And he's off....

Every summer I watch you ring count skyrocket, and the old relics pour in. Nice work and I look forward to many more great finds from you this season!

Seve
 
Really nice find, and unique design! Congrats!
 
Thanks scrappy will try not and disappoint but it's been a slow start
 
Sweet gold ring! Congrats!
 
Thanks scrappy will try not and disappoint but it's been a slow start

I hear that! It's been slow lately for me as well. Here's to a bountiful summer! Here here!

Lol
 
Nice. Nothing like double gold.
 
That's cool - often times a place that gives up gold once - gives it up again :treasurechest::thumbsup:
 
Congrats on another excellent gold ring
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom