Bad day at the Ball Park

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d
I know what ya mean... Sounds about like my day today...
I felt like Charlie Brown on Holloween, " all I got was a rock."? ;D
Better luck next time...

Good luck & happy Hunting~

Cladius

Mar 8, 2004
You guys are breaking my heart! I haven't been able to get out for two weeks do to work and winterizing toys in my free time! A bad day of MDing is better than a good day of working any time! Cladius.

southern gent

Aug 1, 2004
Pickens Co. S.C.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal, Sovriegn. Whites. Garret
Primary Interest:
Other
No doubt Cladius. I have a stomach virus, a 60 hr a week job, two kids and a wife ready to pop with twins! My MD'ing has slowed to a crawl right now. I have more than a dozen leads that I'm aching to run down, but alas, here I sit. Oh well. Good luck & HH! Chris

Zeke

Oct 26, 2004
Jackson Creek,NC
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Re: Bad day at the Ball Park....and the beach

.........but I still had fun.
Left this morning about 5:30, got to Myrtle about 9. Stopped detecting around 12 to get a bite to eat, got back at it around 1 and left to come home around 4:30,? got home at 8.
Total keepable? items found....1 2003 quarter, a 1999 dime, 8 modern pennies, and a piece of wedge shaped iron Im not sure about. And then the usual pull tabs, beer caps(mostly King Cobra), a watch battery, half a pair of sunglasses, and a tent stake.
I did find out the sand scoop i made at work from scrap works pretty good....just need to enlarge the holes in it. The ride down was filled with talk of past hunts and possible future ones as we spotted old schools and homeplaces thru rural SC.
Cant wait to do it again! ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions