What's new

Bad day of detecting beats a good day at work.

ncsuwolf

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2024
Messages
1,247
Reaction score
3,224
Golden Thread
0
Location
Near Richmond va
Had off today…..and hit 2 spots for about 3 hrs combined. Not great, but not a washout either. 1887 IHP, 1910 wheat, 1958 dog tag, Minnie ball, couple buckles, brass ball (any ideas appreciated) and a solid half circle of brass on which I’m stumped.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3934.webp
    IMG_3934.webp
    3.4 MB · Views: 130
  • IMG_3935.webp
    IMG_3935.webp
    3.3 MB · Views: 81
Last edited:
Upvote 18
We can't always hit home runs. The three ringer looks great :)
 
Looks like a good hunt to me…good digs!
No idea on the brass thingy
 
I can't really see the underneath of the Brass ball, but is there a possibility it could be an Ox knob ? Were you hunting in a field or near a farm ? I like that dog tag. Nice finds.
 
Had off today…..and hit 2 spots for about 3 hrs combined. Not great, but not a washout either. 1887 IHP, 1910 wheat, 1958 dog tag, Minnie ball, couple buckles, brass ball (any ideas appreciated) and a solid half circle of brass on which I’m stumped.
Very Cool!!! Congrats!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom