What's new

bad deal on ebay

quito

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2008
Messages
4,638
Reaction score
4,844
Golden Thread
0
Location
south dakota
Detector(s) used
good eyes
231457030473

Look at that Omar, Omarolluk. Bidding is over 20 bucks.

I don't care who's collection it came out of, it is not an artifact.

I'm tired of seeing these things passed off as artifacts.
 
Upvote 0
Hmm, maybe Earl Townsend knew something about it that we don't know:dontknow:
 
Hmm, maybe Earl Townsend knew something about it that we don't know:dontknow:

As often and for as long as they have been mis-identified Charl, I highly doubt it.

I would bet a 20 against a plain doughnut on that piece.
 
sold for 122$
 
sold for 122$

Crazy! Hopefully when the buyer gets it in hand, he see's what the lousy pictures didn't show and understands what it means.

I better take mine out of the rock garden for someone steals them valuable suckers.
 
As often and for as long as they have been mis-identified Charl, I highly doubt it.

I would bet a 20 against a plain doughnut on that piece.

I just thought it was funny that even the great Earl Townsend could be mistaken, but hey, why not actually? His collection just sold. The birdstones went for a combined $420,000+. Wonder what this sold for in the Townsend auction:dontknow: Wow, $122 for an Earl Townsend piece:laughing7:
How much you want to bet part of that price was for that reason? Too funny!
 
i have a rare tepee carving...any offers?
 

Attachments

  • DSC01400.webp
    DSC01400.webp
    17.3 KB · Views: 110
...well...it DOES have a "tag".....
 
OOoo- let me get my checkbook ;) Yakker
 
...well given the rarity and the fact that I have a certificate stating that it was made in Atlantis...I couldn't let it go for any less than 1,000,000$
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom