Bought a $50 bag of cents off of a bank that lets me buy stuff from their coin counting machine and here's what it yielded;
For starters, about 35-40% copper. Best copper yield I've had in a while.
19 wheats, including an awesome 1945 that's gotta be the nicest I own. It's still pretty much all red, I'd grade it at AU55RD.
10 2009's... yes, they're harder to find than wheats around here.
16 foreign pennies, including a 1943 Canadian King George penny. First I've found in circ.
14 dimes, including a 1964 silver dime.
And the obligatory picture...
For starters, about 35-40% copper. Best copper yield I've had in a while.
19 wheats, including an awesome 1945 that's gotta be the nicest I own. It's still pretty much all red, I'd grade it at AU55RD.
10 2009's... yes, they're harder to find than wheats around here.
16 foreign pennies, including a 1943 Canadian King George penny. First I've found in circ.
14 dimes, including a 1964 silver dime.
And the obligatory picture...
Upvote
0








